You qualify for lifeline service in Oklahoma,
if you receive any approved Government Assistance including:
1. Food Stamps/ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
2. Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
3. Medical Assistance and/or Medicaid
4. National School Lunch Free Program (residents of Tribal Lands only)
5. Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
6. Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
7. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
8. Vocational Rehabilitation (including hearing impaired)
9. Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
10. Head Start (income qualifying / residents of Tribal Lands only)
11. Tribally Administered TANF
12. OK Sales Relief
13. Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
14. Income at or below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
Oklahoma Lifeline 1750 Plan
Each month you will receive 750 voice minutes and 1,000 texts for $1.00 per month plus fees and taxes. There are no rollover minutes with this plan. Unused minutes will expire each month on the service expiration date. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents. For more info See Terms and Conditions.
Oklahoma Lifeline Unlimited Plan
Each month you will receive unlimited voice minutes for $6.20 per month plus fees and taxes. There are no rollover minutes with this plan. Unused minutes will expire each month on the service expiration date. Text messaging will not be available with the unlimited talk plan. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents. For more info See Terms and Conditions.
Grand Plan only $5 per month!!!
If you have grandkids, grandparents or a pre-teen, teen or tween at home and they want a cell phone or you’ve been considering a cell phone for a youngster for safety reasons, then we are the company you might want to know about.
Infiniti Mobile has phones starting at $20, but its also has other benefits:
1) No termination fee
2) No activation fee
3) No contract fee
4) A $5 plan that offers 100 minutes (overage only $.05/minute)
5) A $9.25 plan that offers 200 minutes (overage only $.05/minute)
These plans are geared for kids not to have text or web access, but to have voice only communication with the parent.
The prices are solid, the concept is great and the coverage is on Americas Largest 4g Network. Phone works seamlessly on the Verizon Wireless network, Infiniti Mobile is a MVNO on the Verizon Wireless network.
Particularly for parents looking for a peace of mind, the many advantages of Infiniti Mobile and setting up an account to try without penalty make this a solid option. There is no other wireless carrier in America that offers a 100 minute $5 plan with only $.05 per minute overage.